The Existential Primer

  • poetcsw
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      When bad things happen... and I'd say the loss of my bookstore
      counts... I decided to use my "spare time" for a good cause.

      The Existential Primer has a new intro!

      The Existential Primer ( http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist ) needed a
      new look, more links, and better introduction to existentialism. I
      started the rewrite this weekend. I know it isn't perfect, but I'm
      working as quickly as I can to improve the feel while keeping it from
      getting too academic in nature.

      I added a quick link to drop the "frames" so many HTML purists hated,
      but I kept frames the default by popular request. People like moving
      from page to page. I thought about breaking the pages into pieces,
      but that's a task for another year.

      Please keep the ideas coming -- along with contributions to my book
      lists. I made the pages ASP so I could easily add books to the lists
      for that reason.

      As readers know, my bookstore closed 12-Dec-2002, leaving me with a
      few extra hours each day while I prepare for legal battle, insurance
      claims, and other such things.

      I'll try to get the guestbook and discussion boards back in a few
      weeks.

      - C. S. Wyatt
      http://www.tameri.com