Yeah--

  • Michael OSteen <meminemind@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2002
      I haven't read that little piece on Taxi Driver, but Mr. Bickle
      always made me think of Dostoevsky, more Crime and Punishment. The
      mohawk sets you free!!! So can that movie, though he is a psycho,
      it's sort of like listening to Charles Manson, you should know that
      he was a demon possessed false prophet before you give it a whirl:
      the whole Skull and Crossbones contemplate your death, I'm dead
      thing. That's beyond the point of this post, this is to anyone that
      wants to do themselves a favor, order, download, do whatever you
      have to to get some music by Against Me! Truly, Reinventing Axl
      Rose is the best thing to come out of Florida ever, and as far as
      I'm concerned the best thing out musically right now. Honest
      emotion! I went to high school with Tom the singer/guitarist, we
      weren't friends or anything he used to hit me up for dollars and he
      never took a bath and the rednecks and police beat him down a few
      times, but he got beat down with sticks, I punch wrestle wessel out
      of the chokehold of death and run home so my parents know where I'm
      at "Get me out!" He hates me as far as I care, I'm not into any
      punk scene and don't care to be, but those that are like it more,
      that's pretty thick for you all. @#%$ a scene, I think by myself.
      Yes, yes, that's right do yourself a favor type Against Me!
      Reinventing Axl Rose in a search engine, order a disc for $10 at the
      most. No Idea Records, yeah. The best thing out of Florida ever,
      I'm still a work in progress: I'll destroy the guitar world! And
      that's as existential as I can get--without getting a headache.