  • oliver gabbard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 11:40 AM
      Hi, everybody:

      I just wanted to let you know about one of my favorite authors, Eric Maisel
      (Fearless Creating, Sleep Thinking, The Creativity Book, A Life in the Arts,
      Deep Writing, lots of other great books). He has a new book coming out in
      November that I'm looking forward to, called The Van Gogh Blues: The
      Creative Person's Path Through Depression. Lots of good material at his
      website, http://www.ericmaisel.com Check him out.

      Best,

      Oliver