Discussing, studying Camus

  • phil572002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2002
      Hi,

      There is still a list where Camus is spoken.
      Founded a year ago, it has 75 members.Number of postings
      up to now over 1000.
      It is the only Camus 'list I know which is still operating
      on a reasonable basis.
      Recently :parallels between Camus and some American authors.
      If you think you have sufficient knowledge of the works
      and philosophy of Albert Camus and want to hear more about it
      or, better, bring something from that knowledge to others,
      this list is hosted at :

      Welcome.Bienvenue.

      Philippe Beauchemin
      Montreal, Quebec, Canada