I IMAGINE

  • novicegod
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2002
      I IMAGINE

      I imagine Jesus was a lot like me (but and so) do not hate or judge
      me for the imagination the God gave me, besides its just imagination.

      I imagine Jesus realized he did not have to wait for the world to
      evolve and that the thought alone precipitates the change, in himself
      to no longer be like others around him, he served a higher power a
      higher goal...like the untold others that I imagine existed before
      him.

      I imagine this type of behavior caused the humans on earth to become
      as jealous as it did the other angels when he was in heaven
      especially Lucifer.

      I imagine Jesus knew that they may try to destroy his flesh weakening
      the great thoughts he expressed among the people. But I imagine Jesus
      realized he was more than his flesh.

      I imagine that he become so bored and sick of how others began to
      worship him instead of bettering themselves from his teachings which
      he learned from The God or of greatness etc. which he was willing to
      share with others. Truly could it not be said that great and better
      ways come from what we would eventually call The God and who and how
      much The God chooses to teach or tell of its ways is not ours to
      decide, but to beckon, learn ,or be jealous of.

      why show others the way? I imagine because you do not have to be
      Jealous of what you can become. The teaching Three simple principles
      still trying to be learned and put into effect still today, 1 FAITH
      (belief anything is possible under the right conditions)2 HOPE
      (visions/plans of a better future) 3 LOVE (desire to see all things
      prosper).

      Such foolish fanatics of false unworthy self delusional faiths and
      teachings, is there nothing that can save others from themselves and
      what they chose to believe in ignorantly without all the facts, with
      all their might they believe in one last a tempt to show pride in
      what they think is honorable/noble, just attention getting,
      something done to self amusement, self satisfaction....how
      pitiful....how foolish..how tragic...how just their way....their
      generation. ...their society/culture...how just their
      right...constitutional... religious...righteousness.....

      I imagine it could have been said in more ways than Jesus
      teaching "Forgive them for they know not what they do" Forgive us for
      we know not what we do, for lack...Why tell others how to be great
      instead of just being greater than them? Because great things want to
      see even greater things than even they have become to inspire them
      and tantalize them even further I imagine......and what are our
      desires compared to the better desires that are yet beyond our
      imagination.