Re: kierkegaard quotes

  • new_trail_blazer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2001
      Nice job wilbro. I've spent many a night poring
      over his works. My transformation began in earnest at
      the age of 41, although from my present vantage point
      it's clear that I've been 'called' from day one. How
      terribly loud though was/is the clammer of the world, not
      to mention my own cowardice to follow, with complete
      abandon, the beat of the REAL DRUMMER.<br><br>NTB