New Muslim Member ((^_^))

  • subverzivewit
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001
      Greetings all! I read and enjoyed existentialist
      philosphy in college. I got into post-modern stuff too. At
      some point I was initiated and trained in a Sufi order
      (which also entailed a period of Gurdjeiff work). I've
      been living my life as a Cultural Worker and Cultural
      Strategist (i.e "artist and organizer") who enjoys
      reading/discussing science, business and history.<br><br>After all
      these years and now settling into my skin and life
      (somewhat), I look back and see that I truly enjoyed
      existentialist philosophy (spare me the angst, though!) and I
      want to get back into that. <br><br>So, here I am!
      getting into this. <br><br>Ashadu n
      LailahailAllah!<br><br>(I BARE WITNESS that there is no
      god...<br><br>...except God)