marxism

  • tokola_ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      Hello Nerdyguy. There sure are alot of nerdies
      out there in cyberland. Do you want to discuss
      Marxism. In America, there is a lot of capitalistic spin
      against his economic & social theory. However, I joined
      the club for discussions on any & all social theories
      and definitions. I am a cyber-surfer. So if anyone
      wants quick responces, post your questions, thoughts,
      or disertations. Please, excuse my spelling.