Re: one word that describes life

  • hakimghoula
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2001
      Life is not for describtion it's for
      living!<br><br>If we could descibe life in a single word or even
      several sentences, would not our language transcend
      life?<br><br>And if that actually is the case, how can we explain
      the fact we(qua living entities) posses such a
      language?<br><br>I will be so bold as to make a conjecture; that if
      we could account for and justify our having a
      language transcending life itself in such a way as to
      contain it, we would then have that as a life condition
      and then we would have to make a describtion of
      language(by language) to fully describe our life, and thus
      end up contradicting ourselves.<br><br>Yours humbly
      Hakim Ghoula.<br><br>Please correct my reasoning if
      you'd be so kind.