Re: some ones view

  • black_sheep_999
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 2:49 PM
      I read it, but I don't know what they mean by
      essence preceeds existence. Has anyone here tried to
      figure out what existence preceeds essence means?
      link exposes the paranioa and muddled thinking that
      Christiandom is awash with at our time. Sometimes I think hte
      situation is improving, but after eading stuff like that
      i'm not so sure.