yes! im only in eigth grade!

  • sptim310
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      sure, im a little 14 year old hoodlum who reads a
      lot and knows his philosophical doctrines.i cant help
      but get involved. you can judge me and call me a punk
      because my hair is blue and my pants are huge, or we can
      accept each other, and we are beggining our unifcation
      that will hopefully be the first step to peace. hit me
      back if you want