Re: as we do...

  • danwand
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      Interesting post Mobius. Reminds me of a
      precocious existentialist friend of mine when I was young.
      He took a picture of dog crap with flies on it and
      said, "This is life!" Unfortunately, his sister took
      it, looked at it, figured out what it was and gave it
      to their mother who promptly smacked him around. All
      I could do was giggle in the face of it. Why did I
      respond with such glee? All I could do was go home and
      play with myself.