3481Re: LOVE.....(The Greatest Of Gifts)

    Sep 4, 2007
      "Love is felt as a dynamic state of
      consciousness rather than as an emotion.
      Just as fear is constricted and chaotic,
      love is wide and coherent - a creative
      flow, harmony, acceptance, of human
      fraility imbedded in deep self-knowledge.
      It is defense-less power, communication,
      vanished boundaries, closure."

      (Marilyn Ferguson - 'The Aquarian Conspiracy')

      --- In Soar_Like_An_Eagle_2@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M."