Sad news

  • Mickey Goodson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Some of you may have already heard that Albert Newsome passed last
      evening. Albert has been the Scoutmaster of Troop 1996 at Fairfield
      Baptist Church, and a respected leader in our Soapstone district. We'll
      try to post details for services soon. In the meantime, please keep
      Albert's family and friends in your thoughts and prayers.