District Program Planning Preview

  • Robert Patton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005
      According to Byron King:

      On Saturday August 6th from 10AM until 12:00PM we are having our
      District Program Planning Preview. The event will take place at New
      Birth Missionary Baptist Church, which is located at 6400 Woodrow Drive,
      Lithonia, GA 30038. We need all units to send representative committee
      members so that we will ensure the continued success our District is making.

      Our host pack and troop is 6400. Thanks to Terry Barlett for is support
      in offering his church to all of us. This event supplants our August
      Roundtable Meeting.

      I hope to see each of you.

      Byron King,SDE
      770 989-2879