Certification Saturday next class

  • creativitycounts2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      All scouters and leaders, we have upcoming events I would like you all
      to please place on your calendar and keep in mind. September 10th
      will be the next Certification Saturday. You may find this and other
      upcoming trainings on the Council Calendar.

      See you all at roundtable!!!! June 13, 2005 at the Cathedral of Holy
      Spirit

      Tanya Baines
      Health & Safety
    • Vickie Salisbury
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        From the Day camp Director for Soapstone Ridge,

        We need at least 10 people to be Certified for BB and Archery for next years day camp.
        This would mean that each person only would only be needed for 1 day !
        This would also allow BB and Archery for every day of camp.

        Vickie Salisbury