Coin Collecting MB Clinic

  • Robert Patton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Below and attached see information, we have been asked to distribute, on
      a Coin Collecting Merit Badge Clinic:

      Coin Collecting Merit Badge Clinic at
      Whitman Coin & Collectibles Atlanta Expo

      WHEN:
      SATURDAY, May 28, 2005, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

      WHERE:
      Whitman Coin & Collectibles Atlanta Expo, Cobb Galleria Centre
      Two Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
      Located in Northwest Atlanta at I-75 and I-285.

      DETAILS:
      This will be a great opportunity to visit a major Coin show and Merit Badge
      clinic. (with registered Coin Collecting merit badge counselors)
      Obtain a copy of the Coin Collecting merit badge book & study it thoroughly
      before the clinic.
      Requirements 6b, 7, 8, and 9 must be done before the clinic to earn a full
      completion of the badge. Requirement 10b can be done at the show
      Clinic Sessions with Merit Badge Counselors will begin at 10AM, 12PM, 2PM
      and 4PM. Each session can accommodate 25 Scouts. Scouts are expected to
      register in advance by completing an Application For Merit Badge (BSA No.
      34124, aka "Blue Card"), signed by their Scoutmaster, and mailing it to
      Coin Collecting MB, Jeff Glaze, 5052 Glaze Drive, Doraville, GA 30360-1704.
      Applications will be accepted up to Friday, May 27th. Walk-in's will be
      welcomed as space is available.
      Visit the Exhibits at the Whitman Coin & Collectibles Atlanta Expo.
      Whitman Publishing will donate a free Coin Collecting Starter Kit as an
      additional incentive to each Scout who participates in the clinic.

      A MERIT BADGE APPLICATION (aka "Blue Card") signed by your Scoutmaster is
      required to participate! A registered Merit Badge Counselor will be
      available at the clinic to sign off on requirements completed at the clinic.

      Coin Collecting Merit Badge Counselors are welcome to volunteer to serve as
      clinic counselors.
      For Additional Information, Contact lead Merit Badge Clinic Coordinator
      Jeff Glaze via e-mail at jglaze@... or by phone at 770-392-0213
    • Charlie Joyner
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2009
        Scouters,

        Attached is a flyer for a Coin Collecting Merit Badge Clinic to be held at the VSC on March 14.

        This is a relatively easy merit badge for a Scout to earn if he has an interest in coins.

        The group that is sponsoring this clinic has experience and should do a good job.

        Charlie