Reminder - OA Fall Fellowship Pre-Registration Dead...

  • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003

      OA Fall Fellowship Pre-Registration Deadline

      Date: Monday, September 8, 2003
      Time: 11:45AM - 12:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      The Deadline to pre-register for the Egwa Tawa Dee Fall
      Fellowship to be held September 12-14, 2003 is noon on this date
      at the Atlanta Area Council Program Center at 1800 Circle 75
      Parkway, SE, Atlanta, GA 30339. Registration forms can be
      downloaded from the Soapstone Yahoo! Group by group members with
      a Yahoo! Account.

      Sign in.
      Click on the Files link.
      Follow the path Order of the Arrow> OA-2003 Multi Event
      Registration Form.pdf (96kb).

      Information about the Fall Fellowship can be found at the path
      Order of the Arrow> Quiver_03_AUG.pdf (693kb).

      Directions to the Atlanta Area Council - BSA Volunteer Service
      Center (and Program Center) can be found at the file AAC -
      Directions 071302.pdf (103kb).

      Or the webpage:

      http://www.atlantabsa.org/aboutus.htm#DIRECTION
    • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2003

        OA Fall Fellowship Pre-Registration Deadline