Reminder - Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting

  • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 3, 2003

      Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting

      Date: Monday, March 10, 2003
      Time: 7:30PM - 9:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      The Bi-Monthly Order of the Arrow Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting
      will be held at The Cathedral at Chapel Hill (Cathedral of the
      Holy Spirit), 4650 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur, GA 30034. This
      is the same time of night and place as the Soapstone Ridge
      District Monthly Roundtable Meeting. All Soapstone Ridge
      District Order of the Arrow Members (both youth and adults) are
      encouraged to attend. The Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting is
      currently held in September, November, January, March, and May.

      A Map of The Cathedral at Chapel Hill's location can be found at

      http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=4650+Flat+Shoals+Parkway&csz=Decatur%2C+GA+30034&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map
    • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 7, 2003

        Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting

        Message 3 of 13 , May 5, 2003

          Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting

          Message 4 of 13 , May 9, 2003

            Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 4, 2003

              Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting

              Date: Monday, August 11, 2003
              Time: 7:30PM - 9:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

              The Order of the Arrow Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting will be
              held at The Cathedral at Chapel Hill (Cathedral of the Holy
              Spirit), 4650 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur, GA 30034. This is
              the same time of night and place as the Soapstone Ridge District
              Monthly Roundtable Meeting. All Soapstone Ridge District Order
              of the Arrow Members (both youth and adults) are encouraged to
              attend. The Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting is currently planned
              to be held in August and September, 2003, during which the
              members of the chapter will decide how often to hold the chapter
              meetings after then.

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 8, 2003

                Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003

                  Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 5, 2003

                    Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting

                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 7, 2003

                      Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting

                      Date: Monday, November 10, 2003
                      Time: 7:30PM - 9:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

                      The Order of the Arrow Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting will be
                      held at The Cathedral at Chapel Hill (Cathedral of the Holy
                      Spirit), 4650 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur, GA 30034. This is
                      the same time of night and place as the Soapstone Ridge District
                      Monthly Roundtable Meeting. All Soapstone Ridge District Order
                      of the Arrow Members (both youth and adults) are encouraged to
                      attend. Check at the meeting if there will be a December
                      Thennethlofkee Chapter Meeting. This date would be close to the
                      Lodge Winter Banquet on December 6, 2003 at the Atlanta Area
                      Council Volunteer Services Center.