Re: [Soapstone] 2001 Woodbadge Course

  • jaacker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
      In a message dated 02/14/2001 12:01:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      mgoodson@... writes:

      << The Atlanta Area Council offers WOODBADGE, the advanced Scout leader
      training course, only once each year. There are still a few spots
      available in this year's course, but they are filling fast, so you
      must act soon. This year's course (#92-41) will be held at Bert Adams
      Scout Reservation on two weekends this spring (March 23-25 and April
      20-22). The course will begin at 9:00 am on each of the two Fridays,
      and will continue through the weekend. In addition, there will be an
      afternoon orientation meeting on Sunday, March 4. Course participants
      must have completed the current BSA basic training program (CLT for
      Cub Scout leaders or SLT for Boy Scout leaders). For more information
      about this year's course, contact Bernard Copeland at >>

      Bernard,

      My name is Anthony Acker. I serve as the Den Leader for the Wolves of Pack
      300. I am interested in Woodbadge training. I have turned in my application
      already. I don't know if you are the correct person to direct the following
      questions to but here they are:

      1- How will I know if I have selected to attend?
      2 - What time will the Sunday 4 March training be and where will it be?

      Bernard, if you are not the correct source of information, I would be
      grateful to you if you would direct me to the correct person if you know.

      Thanks, Bernard.

      Kind regards,

      J. Anthony Acker
    • Mickey Goodson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2001
        Anthony,
        Just a quick response to thank you for the question. I understand
        that Bernard has contacted you and provided the info you needed. Hope
        to see you at Roundtable on Monday evening, March 12.
        Mickey

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2001
          Mickey,

          Thanks for your response. I have, indeed, been in touch with Bernard and
          David Adams. Things appear to be on track for me to attend the Wood Badge
          training course. I hope to be back in town for Roundtable next week so I can
          get a chance to make your acquaintance.

          Kind regards,

          J. Anthony Acker