Reminder - Monthly Roundtable Meeting

  • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 79 , Dec 2, 2002

      Monthly Roundtable Meeting

      Date: Monday, December 9, 2002
      Time: 7:30PM - 9:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      The Monthly Roundtable Meeting will be held at The Cathedral at
      Chapel Hill (Cathedral of the Holy Spirit), 4650 Flat Shoals
      Parkway, Decatur, GA 30034.

      A Map of The Cathedral at Chapel Hill's location can be found at

      http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=4650+Flat+Shoals+Parkway&csz=Decatur%2C+GA+30034&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map
    • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
      Message 79 of 79 , Nov 11, 2005

        Monthly Roundtable Meeting