American Cancer Society's "Relay For Life" - Troop 997 is doing it again!!!

  • Scouts Of 997
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      G'day Scouters!

      This year Troop 997 is once again participating in the annual American Cancer Society's "Relay For Life" event overnight on the evening of Friday, May 17, 2013. This a such a great and worthy cause and if you know of anyone that has been touched by cancer, you know what a toll it takes on a family emotionally, physically and financially.

      If you would like to support our Troop's Relay team by making a donation, here's the link to do so:

      My Son's Personal page: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/dwilsonjrT997

      or

      Our Troop's page: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=52756&pg=team&team_id=1419545

      Thank you for all your continued support and Be Blessed!

      David Wilson
      Committee Chairperson
      Boy Scout Troop 997
      678-480-0850
      scoutsof997@...

      Relay For Life: Celebrate. Remember. Fight Back.
      main.acsevents.org

      Each person has their own reason to Relay - some are more personal than others - but everyone has an opportunity to fight back. Learn how you can fight back through the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life our efforts are helping create a world with less cancer and more birthdays!