Reminders For Soapstone Ridge.

  • Tynie Baines
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      Hi this is Tanya Baines from Pack 1212. I am writing to request that you
      put out a reminder for Soapstone Yahoo Group to attend the School Night for
      Scouting Training August 8th, at 7:30 at the Cathedral of Holy Spirit.

      Also a reminder of our Planning Session at the Cathedral of Holy Spirit on
      Monday, August 12, 2002 during Roundtable.

      See Ya There!