Camp Card Registration Deadline is Friday, March 2!!!!!
* Please get your units to RSVP for the Camp Card Kickoff - Thursday, March 29 @ 6:30pm, Volunteer Service Center
* Registration deadline to sign up for Camp Cards is tomorrow – Friday, March 2
* Units can register for additional Camp Cards at the Camp Card website.
* Publix - $5 off $50 purchase (one-time use)
Multiple use discounts
* Waffle House - free beverage with meal purchase
* The Sports Authority - $10 off $50 purchase or $25 off $100 purchase
* Meineke - 10% off automotive services and 5% off tires and batteries
* White Water Express<http://whitewaterexpress.com/> - $10 off an activity or buy one get one free activity
* Church's Chicken - free Southern Style Sandwich with purchase of medium fries and drink
* Arby's - free Classic Roast Beef Sandwich with purchase of small fries and drink
The Atlanta Area Council is requesting that all units participate in this terrific opportunity.
* The Camp Card program is absolutely risk free. You simply return any unsold cards by May 17, 2012 along with payment for all sold cards.
* Take away the pressure for your units to host spaghetti dinners and car washes. Camp Cards are an easy sell, and your 50% commission adds up quickly.
* Top sellers can also win great prizes like iPads and gift cards.
Our Camp Card Kick Off is March 29, 2012 at the Volunteer Service Center at 6:30 p.m.
RSVP for the Kick Off NOW<http://www.atlantabsa.org/form/formjump.asp?bidx=0&surveyID=27005&OrgKey=1455>
At the Kick Off we will:
* Kick off the Camp Card Sale
* Distribute Cards - Each scout will receive a starter kit containing 20 Camp Cards*
* Learn more details about the discounts offered on the Camp Card
*A unit may request additional cards by clicking here<http://www.atlantabsa.org/form/formjump.asp?bidx=0&surveyID=27009&OrgKey=1455>.
We’re Selling Camp, Not Just Discount Cards
While the Camp Card discounts are a great plus, what you’re really selling is character and a better community. What you are really doing is making sure that every Scout can get the benefit of summer camp.
Ivan K. West
District Director|Soapstone Ridge District
Atlanta Area Council, BSA
B 770.989.2879|C 678-910-0541