2012 Family Friends of Scouting Presentation Training

  • Ivan West
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2012
    Unit Leaders,

    "Fundraising is a cold weather sport"

    With February right around the corner, cub scout packs are making final blue and gold banquet preparations and court of honor dates are being discuss for winter and spring, that can only mean one thing "Friends of Scouting" presentations. The Family FOS committee will conduct a second training on Monday, February 13th at First Baptist Church Decatur, 7:30 pm. This meeting will be brief but very informative, so please come out and learn the facts about the 2012 Family campaign and how we can continue "Building Tomorrow's Leaders". We are asking that one person (can be a leader or parent) from the unit attend this meeting. Please open the attachment and RSVP. Thank you and have a great day.

    Ivan K. West
    District Director|Soapstone Ridge District
    Atlanta Area Council, BSA
    B 770.989.2879|C 678-910-0541
    www.atlantabsa.org<http://www.atlantabsa.org/>
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/ivanwest