Reminder - Soapstone Ridge District Recognition Ban...

  • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2002

      Soapstone Ridge District Recognition Banquet

      Date: Monday, May 13, 2002
      Time: 7:30PM - 9:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      The Annual Soapstone Ridge District Recognition Banquet (in
      place of the Monthly Roundtable Meeting) is being held at The
      Cathedral at Chapel Hill, 4650 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur, GA
      30034.

      A Map of The Cathedral at Chapel Hill's location can be found at

      http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=4650+Flat+Shoals+Parkway&csz=Decatur%2C+GA+30034&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map
    • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2002

        Soapstone Ridge District Recognition Banquet