Re: [SSR] Fall Camporee

  • rpatton2@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 5, 2011

      I can confirm that Troop 134 will not be attending the Fall Camporee.  They will be busy that weekend with a service project.  This will be at least their second service project in September.

      Robert Patton

      Assistant District Commissioner, Soapstone Ridge District

      Assistant Scoutmaster, Troop 134

      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 24, 2013
        Thanks to everyone who came out to the Fall Camporee!  Even with all the rain, we got a chance to teach the scouts AND have fun!

        And a special thanks to Troop 70 for the War Bats!

        If anyone is interested in working on the Spring Camporee 2014 team, please let me know so that we can start planning!

        --
        Harvey J.
        harveyjatl@...