Soapstone Ridge District Twilight Camp Cancelled

  • Ivan West
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Due to the low response from our District families, the 2011 Cub Scout Twilight Camp has been cancelled. This event was scheduled to run from June 6-10 at St. Timothy United Methodist Church in Stone Mountain, Ga. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause some of you. If you have any questions or would like to be a part of the Day camp planning committee for 2012, please email me at ivanwest@...<mailto:ivanwest@...>.

      Ivan K. West
      District Director|Soapstone Ridge District
      Atlanta Area Council, BSA
      B 770.989.2879|C 678-910-0541
      www.atlantabsa.org<http://www.atlantabsa.org/>
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/ivanwest