Fwd: Pinewood Derby 2011 Registration Form.pdf

  • lesterh@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
    Remember the Pinewood Derby will be Feb 26, 2011. So far we have not heard from a lot of you, we had 130 boys last year and we look to better that number this year. If you need help in cutting out your cars please let us know. Just call one of the staff members whose name and number is on the flyer. Hopefully we will see you at the next Roundtable which will be Feb 14, 2011.

    Thanks
    Lester Harris
    Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2011
      To all units:

      We are asking all units to bring can goods to the pine wood derby race to jump start the Scouting for Food program  this year.  Please bring at least one can good to the race. If you have any question please e-mail or call  404-805-3494  cbioust@....

      Thank you for your support
      Carmen Bioust-Scouting for food District Chair

      Message 3 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011

      Remember the deadline has passed so the price for the Pinewood Derby will be $6:50. It is hard to know how many awards to buy and we use the money from the Pinewood to purchase these items. Thanks to some Packs that did respond 503, Ms Green 41, 106,1891,2046 and Pack 24. We will also need help in setting up the tracks on Friday night, we should be there about 8pm. And if we can get enough help we can be finished by 10pm. It is important to have the tracks ready for Sat morning to save a lot of time. If you have pre-paid we will have a special table for you to check in. Remember we will need Judges and other help on Sat morning so I will be calling on you. Mom and Dads have your cars ready also as you guys will get a chance to get in on the fun, so give us a call or e-mail and we look forward to seeing you guys Feb 26, 2011. All the info is on the attached flyer.

      Yours In Scouting

      Lester R Harris

      Message 4 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011

        Hey Lester,

        How are you I apologize for the late response but Pack 80 will be attending the Pinewood Derby, I have approx 17 scouts attending this event and they are very excited.

        I wasn't able to make the roundtable to give you a check for the registration.I could meet with you this weekend and give it to you or pay it to ever collect registration.You can count on me to help with the track setup.

        Thanks Eric Jones- Cubmaster Pack 80

[...]

          Sorry for the lateness pack 2600 will be there with about 10 cub scouts.

          George Rainey