Fall Camporee

  • lesterh@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 1, 2010

                 Good Morning to everyone in the Soapstone Ridge District, as you know the Fall Boy Scout Camporee has been scheduled for the weekend of September 17, 18, 19. This is less than three weeks away and we are still short of staff to help pull off this event. Harvey Jonson of Troop 124 has stepped up to help chair the event along with myself but we still need a lot more volunteers to help run the games and teach some classes. So if you are willing to commit please give myself Lester Harris(lesterh@...) or Harvey Johnson(harveyj124@...) an e-mail reply and let us know if you are willing to help out. We will place a deadline of September 8th, 2010 as a cut off. if we do not have enough volunteers we will have to cancel the event. Also let us know what ideas you may have for the event.

      YIS

      Lester Harris

    • Harvey J.
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 24, 2013
        Thanks to everyone who came out to the Fall Camporee!  Even with all the rain, we got a chance to teach the scouts AND have fun!

        And a special thanks to Troop 70 for the War Bats!

        If anyone is interested in working on the Spring Camporee 2014 team, please let me know so that we can start planning!

        --
        Harvey J.
        harveyjatl@...