BALOO Training - Jan 30 2010 - FREE

  • Kelly Carney
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      BALOO Training will be offered at the Volunteer Service Center for FREE on Jan. 30, 2010!

      * Beginning in 2010, a pack must have at least 2 leaders who are BALOO trained attending a pack campout.

      Day: January 30, 2010
      Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
      Registration: Begins at 8:00am
      Where: Volunteer Service Center (1800 Circle 75 Pkwy SE, Atlanta, 30339)
      Cost: FREE!
      Who: All Cub Scout Leaders

      Please RSVP via email to Burch Glover at bglover@... <mailto:bglover@...> by Jan. 5, 2010 with the following information on all those attending from your pack: Name, Unit, Position, Email, Phone Number, District

      I hope that many of you will encourage your unit leaders to take advantage of this training opportunity. Trained leaders lead to quality programs for our boys!

      Kelly Carney
      Sr. District Executive
      Atlanta Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
      1800 Circle 75 Parkway SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
      404-538-7010
      770-956-5981 (fax)
      www.atlantabsa.org <http://www.atlantabsa.org/>