Re: Popcorn S.O.S.

  • aprylrivers@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi! Does anyone have any Cheese Popcorn that they would like to sell? I need 2-3 tins. I have already communicated with Colin and he doesn't have any. I will be at the FOS kickoff this evening. TU.
      Apryl Rivers
      4048676400

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: cbioust@...
      Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:50:23 -0500
      To: <Soapstone@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Holiday food boxes

      Hi everyone:

      Happy Thankgiving.

      Holiday food boxes
      December 12, 2009-Saturday
      Breakfast 7:30 AM  Start packing boxes 9:00 AM-in the gym-in back of the church
      Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church-5140 Memorial Drive
                                                           Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083

      Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church will be packing 100 boxes for needed families in the area.  People will also be delivering boxes to the needed families in the area too.
      Anyone unit interested in helping pack the food boxes and delivering the boxes to the families in the area. Please contact Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church-Dil Premji 404-292-8212 or Carmen Bioust 404-805-3494 cbioust@aol. com
      This is a very good community project so please respond by helping with this project.

      Carmen Bioust-Assistant District Commissioner- Soapstone Ridge District

    • Amelia Jackson
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
        Hi Carmen

        Thanks for sending.  I have an appointment that cannot be rescheduled for Saturday morning.

        Hope to speak with you soon.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009

          Good afternoon Carmen,

          Pack 1891 is interested in participating in this community project on Saturday.  We will have about 15 volunteers.  Please let me know if we need to do anything prior to arrival.

          Yours in Scouting,

          Sophia Williams

          Pack Committee Chair

          Pack 1891

          sophiawill6167@...

          678-923-0203

          www.pack1891.webs.com

          To: Soapstone@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
            Pack 1891:

            Just come on December 12 to the church unless you are interested in mading a donation toward the food that goes in the boxes.

            Carmen Bioust

            Pack 1891 is interested in participating in this community project on Saturday.  We will have about 15 volunteers.  Please let me know if we need to do anything prior to arrival.

            Sophia Williams
            Pack Committee Chair
            Pack 1891
            sophiawill6167@ hotmail.com