Reminder - Monthly Roundtable Meeting

  • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 79 , Jan 7, 2002

      Monthly Roundtable Meeting

      Date: Monday, January 14, 2002
      Time: 7:30PM - 9:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      The Monthly Roundtable Meeting is held at The Cathedral of the
      Holy Spirit, 4650 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur, GA 30034.

      Directions to The Cathedral of the Holy Spirit can be found at
      http://www.col.tv/aboutus/018_drivingdirections.asp.
    • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
      Message 79 of 79 , Nov 11, 2005

        Monthly Roundtable Meeting

        Date: Monday, November 14, 2005
        Time: 7:30PM - 9:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        The Monthly Roundtable Meeting will be held at The Cathedral at
        Chapel Hill (Cathedral of the Holy Spirit), 4650 Flat Shoals
        Parkway, Decatur, GA 30034.

        A Map of The Cathedral at Chapel Hill's location can be found at

        http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4650+Flat+Shoals+Parkway,+Decatur,+GA&spn=0.030803,0.060176&hl=en