District Commitee Mtg TONIGHT!

  • Mickey Goodson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Just as surely as yesterday was the last day of November, today is not only December 1st, but also the first Monday of the month.  So the Soapstone District Committee meeting will occur this evening, as scheduled, at 7:30 pm, in the gym building behind St Timothy United Methodist Church on Memorial Drive (near the intersection with Rays Rd).  The major agenda tonight will include
      • finalizing our plans for our annual district awards banquet to be held on January 12,
      • preparations for our recharter event to be held this Saturday morning, and
      • firming up our organizational plans for the new year.
      Join us at 7:30 pm tonight.  We'll try to keep the meeting short.