Soapstone Ridge Training Team - Meeting 4 Oct 2001

  • Copeland, Bernard
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      There will be a meeting of District Training Team.

      WHEN: Thursday, 4 October 2001
      WHERE: Fairfield Baptist Church Annex #1 (On Redan
      Rd. at Young Rd)
      TIME: 1900

      If you're interested in sharing your skills and knowledge
      with other scout leaders, here's an opportunity.
      Experienced scouters, leaders, scoutmasters, eagle scouts,
      and venturers are needed and welcomed.

      Please contact Bernard Copeland for more information.

      770-593.2701

      YIS

      Bernard Copeland
      678-579.5061 O
      678-579.5136 F
      bernard.copeland@...
      <mailto:bernard.copeland@...>
    • Mickey Goodson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        Bernard,

        I am committed to camping with a troop this weekend. However, if
        there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

        Mickey