Welcome New District Executive to Soapstone Ridge

  • zehrahk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Greetings Scouters,

      Please come to the November Roundtable Meeting at First Baptist Church
      of Decatur located at 308 Clairmont Ave on Monday Nov. 12, 2007
      starting at 7:30PM. Our primary focus will be on rechartering training
      and your units recharter packet will be assigned. Additionally, unit
      appointments will be made to have Mr. Ivan West come meet your Scouts
      and Volunteer Leaders. Ivan is excited to be apart of our district.
      let's give Ivan a warm welcome.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Byron King
      Senior District Executive