File - SoapstoneCalendar.pdf

  • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
      File : SoapstoneCalendar.pdf
      Description : Soapstone's calendar of activities for the upcoming year, through August, 2008. Includes relevant council events also.
    • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2008
        File : SoapstoneCalendar.pdf
        Description : Soapstone's calendar of activities for the upcoming year, through August, 2008. Includes relevant council events also. Updated Aug. 8, 2007
      • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
            File : SoapstoneCalendar.pdf
            Description : Soapstone's calendar of activities for the upcoming year, through August, 2008. Includes relevant council events also. Updated Aug. 8, 2007
          • Audrey P. Bagby
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
              The calendar that was distributed has August 2007.

              Is this correct?

              The Bagby Family

              From: Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
              To: Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:38:43 +0000
              Subject: [Soapstone] File - SoapstoneCalendar.pdf

              File : SoapstoneCalendar. pdf
              Description : Soapstone's calendar of activities for the upcoming year, through August, 2008. Includes relevant council events also. Updated Aug. 8, 2007

            • Mickey Goodson
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
                Audrey,
                You are correct that the calendar distributed earlier today was an OLD 2007-08 one, and is NOT the new calendar for 2008-09.  The send today was an automated one by the group's system.  Sorry for the confusion.

                Of course, the real issue is that we have not yet posted to the files section at the group site the final 2008 -09 calendar.  The draft was finalized the first week of May, and it was distributed to the entire group via email that week.  This is the same draft I sent you privately yesterday.    We had been told that if we would get our facility requests (for camporees, fish camp, outdoor training events) in to the council office the first of June, we could get confirmations quickly.  So we had decided to wait a few more days on posting until we knew our dates were confirmed before distributing again.  However, it is now July and we are STILL waiting for those confirmations.  Pat told me earlier this evening that the office told her they are still trying to sort out the council calendar, so are not yet confirming district requests.  I know this is frustrating because active troops are already finalizing their calendars for the coming year and need to know if our proposed camporee, et. al. dates are in fact the real ones.  Maybe Ivan can work on this and try to get confirmations for us.

                In the meantime, since the issue became confused today when LAST YEAR's calendar got distributed unintentionly, I will go ahead tonight and post to the group files section a copy of our "draft" for August 2008-09.  This is the same one we distributed to everyone via email back in early May, and that I sent to you yesterday.  And as long as our proposed dates are confirmed by the council office, this should be considered  FINAL.

                Thanks for your attention on this.  I'm really sorry this has created some confusion.

                Mickey

                From: Soapstone@yahoogrou ps.com
                To: Soapstone@yahoogrou ps.com
                Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:38:43 +0000