NO Monthly Roundtable Meeting, 7/9/2007, 7:30 pm

  • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      Reminder from: Soapstone Yahoo! Group

      Title: NO Monthly Roundtable Meeting

      Date: Monday July 9, 2007
      Time: 7:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Notes: There will be NO Monthly Soapstone Ridge District Roundtable Meeting in July. We hope to see you at the important Soapstone Ridge District Roundtable on August 13. This will be our Annual Program Planning Roundtable where each unit can pickup thier program planning packet/CD.

    • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2007

        Date: Monday July 9, 2007
        Time: 7:30 pm - 7:30 pm