Cub Leader Training

  • packmaps
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
      Due to the low turnout for the indoor training class on last
      Saturday,the outdoor Baloo class has been canceled. But there will be a
      Council Baloo Outdoor class on next Sat,March 10th,2007. Registration
      begins at 8am and classes begin at 8:30am. The cost is $10.00. If you
      need more info please contact the Program Center at 770-989-
      8821, ext 2003. If you attend the Council Baloo, please let me know so I
      can make sure it is listed in our files in Soapstone.

      Thanks
      Cub Training Chair
    • lesterh@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 14, 2009

        Thanks, to all that participated in the Indoor Cub Leader classes on this past Saturday. It was a very good class and the first time we could offer a chance for you to go online on the computer and take some of your online training courses. Hat's off to Ms.Audrey Bagdy and the people of Fairfield Baptist Church for making this happen and letting us use the computer rooms. Thank's to the 18 trainees that participated in the classes and thank's to the staff that helped make this weekend a success. We will do this again on October 3rd, 2009 at the same location. Please e-mail me at lesterh@... or Aprylrivers@... or Audreybagby@abcdbagb@... to let us know that you will be attending so I will know how much training material to have prepared. Once again I thank you for all you do for the Soapstone Ridge District. Also the Baloo class for the weekend of Sept 18th thru the 20th, has been formed. If you are planning on attending I must hear from you no later than Thursday, September 17th. We must know because there are materials that must be purchased for this weekend. Once again I thank you for your support of the Soapstone Ridge District.

        Yours in Scouting

        Lester Harris

        Cub Scout Training Chair

      • Ivan West
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 14, 2009
          Hats off to theTraining Team led by Mr. Harris.

          Ivan West, District Executive
          Atlanta Area Council-Boy Scouts of America