RE: [Soapstone] Multi-Troop Camp-out Scheduled, Feb 9-11!

  • Taylor, Linda
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
      Hi Mickey, Can you give me more info so I can pass it on to my troop (1996)
      such as where in
      Bert Adams and any thing else you got?

      Thanks, and this e-mail is a great idea.

      Linda Taylor
      Troop 1996

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
        Linda,

        Thanks for the reply.

        As it turns out, your SM, Bernard Copeland, is one of the "instigators"
        of the camp-out on Feb 9-11, and is in discussion with June Coleman
        (T106) and Lou Pritchett (T300) to iron out details. I'll forward to
        you via a separate email a copy of a memo to the planning group last
        week. I think final details will get worked out this weekend.

        Mickey
        --------------------------

        "Taylor, Linda" wrote:

        > Hi Mickey, Can you give me more info so I can pass it on to my troop
        > (1996)
        > such as where in
        > Bert Adams and any thing else you got?
        >
        > Thanks, and this e-mail is a great idea.
        >
        > Linda Taylor
        > Troop 1996

      • Pritchett, Louis R (Lou)
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2001
          Mickey,
          I'll have to reach you by phone this weekend. I'll call you tonight.

          Lou