Soapstone Ridge District Pinewood Derby Race

  • keith.woods@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      Get Ready!! Set!! GO!! for SoapStone's Pinewood Derby Race....

      Our annual District Pinewood Derby Race is schedule for Saturday / March 18th as follows:
      - EVENT:     Pinewood Derby Race
      - DATE:       March 18, 2006
      - TIME:        10:00AM-2:00PM(Regristration from 9:00AM-9:45AM)
      - PLACE:     The Mall at StoneCrest
      - REG. FEE:  $5.00 / Car

      The 1st 100 Cub Scouts to register will race their cars.  Please see attached Pinewood Derby Flyer and Rules.  If you require additional information, please contact:
      Keith Woods
      Pack 1891
      770-469-4154(Home)
      404-982-5245(Office)