Re: [Soapstone] Reminder - Annual District Banquet! Make your rese...

  • DellAST2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      I plan to attend along with my wife and three children. Who do I need to get the $50.00 to. Please let me know ASAP so I can get it paid.
      Thanks
      Bryan Cross
    • Soapstone@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2001

        Annual District Banquet! Make your reservations NOW!

        Date: Monday, May 14, 2001
        Time: 6:30PM - 9:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The second Monday evening in May is the
        time set for our annual Soapstone Ridge District Banquet. We'll
        meet at 6:30
        p.m., May 14, at our usual place, the Cathedral of the Holy
        Spirit(corner of Flat Shoals Parkway and Wesley Chapel Road).
        The annual banquet is a special time for the adult Scouters of
        our district to enjoy a meal together, and celebrate the
        successes of the past year. As a part of the banquet, we will
        honor the 2001 "District Award of Merit" recipients for our
        district.

        The second Monday is already the time for our regular monthly
        roundtable meetings, so it should already be on each active
        Scouter's calendar. But check with your spouse or other guests
        you'd like to bring to make sure they have reserved the May 14
        date also. The cost for this year's banquet will be $10.00 per
        person.

        To make sure we order the right amount of food, we need to know
        who is planning to attend. The easy way to register is to leave
        a voicemail message with one
        of our ditrict executives, to let them know that you will
        attend, and how many spots to reserve for you and your guests.
        Both Dexter and
        Brandon can be reached at the Atlanta Area Council's voicemail
        system, 404-577-4810. Here are the extensions:

        Dexter Smalls ext. 241
        Brandon Lynum ext. 249

        Just call and leave a voicemail message with either Dexter or
        Brandon SOON . Be sure to leave your name and indicate how many
        to expect for you and your guests.

        See you at the district banquet on May 14!
      • DellAST2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2001
          Me and my family are going to pay at the door for 5 people. OK

          Thanks,
          Bryan Cross