My wife and I travelled through SE AZ this past week, and had decent success finding most of the "specialty" Argia that occur in SE AZ, along with Malachite,email@example.com
With all the new records for Red Saddlebags, plus other dragonflies, I have already had to add an Errata/Updates link to my new Greater Southwest guide's site.bigsnest
When a trip gives you lemons what do you do? Yesterday 7/16 Rich Bailowitz and I traveled to Buehman Canon in eastern Pima County. Our last in May haddougofbis
All member's first emails must be approved (this is to protect the group from spam), so there may be a slight delay with your first post.
- Sep 29, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.