3 May 2015 Wild Horse Pass stream, Maricopa Co., AZ 11 am to 12:15 pm; sunny, calm, 85 F 16 species seen: Common Green Darner, Anax junius: 6 Roseate Skimmer,pierredeviche
Hi there Odesters, Spent a most excellent day in the field at the above location. I was there from 11am - 4pm and the weather was 97f with bits of wind, butjuniperhops76
Hello Odesters, Jeanise Smith and I spent our lunch hour 1130-1230pm checking the Ponds. Best sighting of the day were 2 Gray Sanddragons. My first for thisjuniperhops76
All member's first emails must be approved (this is to protect the group from spam), so there may be a slight delay with your first post.
- Sep 29, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.