Hi SW Odonatists: Happy Thanksgiving. I'm writing to request that anyone who has obtained important specimen or photo records from New Mexico this past season,jnstuart61
Greetings Odesters, Back on 10/03/15 I observed an Argia off a side channel of the Gila River near Kelvin Bridge. Quite a bit of research was spent in tryingjuniperhops76
Greetings Odesters, I spent 3 hours searching Rio Salado Habitat. The highlight of the day was a Spine-tipped Dancer (Argia extranea) which proved to be ajuniperhops76
All member's first emails must be approved (this is to protect the group from spam), so there may be a slight delay with your first post.
- Sep 29, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.