To me it's just amazing that certain species from the south have increased so dramatically in southeastern Arizona. Were the substantial spring rains the causedennisrpaulson
I went to California Gulch yesterday with Tom Deecken and Jack Whetstone. Even though SE AZ had good spring rains and an early start to the monsoon season thedougofbis
I went into Leslie Canyon this morning. It was just beautiful! It is was so nice to see the water back in there. The stream is heavily shaded for most of itsdougofbis
All member's first emails must be approved (this is to protect the group from spam), so there may be a slight delay with your first post.
- Sep 29, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.