Great find. The Sylph is on our short list for southwest NM, we just need more folks down thataway to look for it (and a bunch of other possiblejnstuart61
Hi All, I spent last Monday checking out Lower Eagle Creek in Greenlee County for the first time. The area in my short visit looks absolutely great. Lushjuniperhops76
24 May 2015. Today Dave Welling, my wife, and I visited the Jewel of the Creek Preserve (Cave Creek, Maricopa, AZ; 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM; partly sunny, 80 F)pierredeviche
All member's first emails must be approved (this is to protect the group from spam), so there may be a slight delay with your first post.
- Sep 29, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.