Oh, woke up and remembered that we do have an Archilestes in San Bernardino. Juddy Cannello found one about 2-3 yrs ago, and then found several in herbigsnest
Dave and I saw it separately!! And I was surprised, but there are spreadwings in San Diego Co! It had a long thin abdomen and held it's wings Delta Spread!! Ohbigsnest
I just read KathyÆs account here. Kathy, you know that there arenÆt supposed to be any spreadwings in southeastern California, donÆt you? Dennis Paulsondennisrpaulson
All member's first emails must be approved (this is to protect the group from spam), so there may be a slight delay with your first post.
- Sep 29, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.