These two locations are nearly identical in elevation. Patagonia Lake is 3750' and San Bernardino NWR is 3720'. I visited Patagonia Lake on the 27th of Marchdougofbis
Happy Sunday Odesters, I spent a great day in the field exploring an area which haven't been to in awhile. Morgan City Wash was teeming with species. The washjuniperhops76
Gray Sanddragon is not only new early flight date for AZ but for the whole greater Southwest.....but just by one day. Kathy -- SW Dragonfliesbigsnest
All member's first emails must be approved (this is to protect the group from spam), so there may be a slight delay with your first post.
- Sep 29, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.