Greetings Odesters, I spent 3 hours searching Rio Salado Habitat. The highlight of the day was a Spine-tipped Dancer (Argia extranea) which proved to be ajuniperhops76
Spent 2.5 hours searching the river bottom for odes this fine day. Highlight for the day was continuing Turquoise-tipped Darner. Ended up with 14 species :-)juniperhops76
Greetings Odesters Jeanise Smith, kids and I spent the afternoon looking at odes. Two surprises awaited us at the lowest pond near central avenue. 2juniperhops76
All member's first emails must be approved (this is to protect the group from spam), so there may be a slight delay with your first post.
- Sep 29, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.