Updated New Mexico Spreadsheet

  • Robert Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010

      James N. Stuart had updated the New Mexico distribution spreadsheet on November 3rd with new flight season dates and a state map at the bottom and I have posted it to the file section of SoWestOdes.  The new flight data is to the far left in bold lettering.

      Dr. Bjorklund has a number of new flight season records from Pajarito Creek in Los Alamos County for October.  Ann Cooper, of the Colorado Ode group, has added some new flight season records for Dog Canyon (Oliver Lee State Park) in Otero County.  Ann had also photographed the Yellow-legged Ringtail at Rattlesnake Springs in Eddy County.  New Mexico has three active sites for the Yellow-legged Ringtail all in Eddy County with one at Sitting Bull Falls in the Guadalupe Mountains; and another at Carlsbad Springs just east of the old flume over the Pecos River, and the Rattlesnake Springs site maintained by Carlsbad Ceverns NP.

      Robert Larsen
      Roswell, New Mexico