[CalOdes] Re: Binoculars

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Thanks everyone!
      I think the results of my quest are worth posting to all:
      Papilios - 5 outstanding votes.
      Eagle Optics Rangers - note that they have a lifetime guarantee and
      quick turn around. Eagle Optics replied to my email in less than 24 hrs.
      I'm buying new Papilios and sending my Rangers in for 'repairs' - will
      report back on both once I have both in-hand.
      It's amazing how much we know as a group!!

      dba Azalea Creek Publishing azalea@... fax:707-823-2911