SE New Mexico

  • Robert Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2010

      Cate and I visited the Rio Hondo on the Bitter Lake NWR farm here in southeast New Mexico about 10 miles east of Roswell.   Seems to be a slow start to the season with only a few species out.   We noted a few Variegated Meadowhawks on the Hondo oxbows along with a teneral male Familiar Bluet and a few Citrine Forktails.   One or two Black-fronted Forktails about the seep springs.

      Robert Larsen
      Roswell, New Mexico