Common Dragonflies of the Southwest

  • Kathy and Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi all!

      "Common Dragonflies of the Southwest, A Beginner's Pocket Guide" is on a
      'slow boat from China' (quite literally) and should arrive in port and
      pass customs and be here at our home by May 12. I'll start sending out
      copies just as soon as we return from the TX Dragonfly Days, which we
      leave for on May 13th. If you'll be at the Festival, let me know and
      I'll hand carry your books there.

      OF COURSE SoWest and CalOde members will get a special discount on
      prepaid advance orders, received by May 16. The book will normally sell
      for $10.95 plus tax (and shipping).

      For SoWestOders, I'll take advance orders for $9.00 plus $2.00 shipping
      ($11.00).

      For CalOders, I'll take advance orders for $9.00 plus $0.68 tax + $2.00
      shipping ($11.68).

      Of course, if you are one of the contributors to the book, no need to
      send $$ - you'll get your free copies as soon as I return from TX (or
      there!)! After that orders will be filled in order received.

      Also, I'm developing a plan where you can all earn free books by
      talking your local Wild Bird or State Park store, etc. into carrying the
      guide... get one for your buddy this way!

      When you're ready to order, just send a check to me at the address
      below. I'm very excited about this new book and hope you'll find it very
      useful. It will be the better of my 2 books for So. Cal, and the best,
      of course, for AZ, NM, NV, CO & UT.

      Biggs Family Nesting Site http://www.sonic.net/~bigsnest
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2005
        "Eagle-eyes" Tim Manolis has found an appendage drawing in my SW book
        that is a duplicate of another species. I've 'invented' a fix and put it
        in a Word. doc which is attacked.
        Thanks for pointing this out Tim!
        Kathy Biggs