Re: [SoWestOdes] CalOdes 2010 Dragonfly Blitz

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
      Thanks for letting us all know Dennis, this way we can make informed
      decisions. I hadn't realized that they coincided, but I doubt if too
      many Californians will be flying all the way to Maine, but if many folks
      are, we can change our date, and I certainly am sad that it mean that
      many of our 'neighbors' (like you and Oregon and perhaps Arizonans)
      won't be coming!

      dba Azalea Creek Publishing azalea@... fax:707-823-2911